Friday, May 1, 2009

My Movie Night


Wade and I called it a short/early night so he could play basketball tonight (though we did enjoy some good PB&H's together while watching the ending of the triple over time game between the Celtics and the Bulls), so I thought I would take the extra time to indulge myself in a girl movie. I forgot how much I enjoy this movie. Not gonna lie, I cry every time I watch the movie. And the fact he leaves notes and surprises for her kills me. I LOVE giving (and receiving) notes and surprises... so it pretty much makes the movie that much better for me. If you haven't already, go watch P.S. I love you. ...and maybe I should get around to buying it sometime.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Thanks for this! I need to watch it sometime. :)

Missy said...

Have you read the book? If you liked the movie, the book is great too. I cried in both. I have the book if you want to read it.