Just thought I would share some highlights from my fun weekend with you all. On Friday the weather was perfect! It wasn't too hot nor too cold and the wind wasn't blowing us away. So my Dad and I took our bikes down to the greenbelt. It was so fun and gave me some much needed fresh air. I can't wait to go again this Friday. We may just need to make this a Friday tradition...
(Don't mind my mismatched work out outfit)
So Kelsey had her high school Commencement dance on Saturday (it's like prom for the rest of us)! So as always the glam squad came together to beautify her (well we all know she is naturally gorgeous, but we just kicked it up a notch or two).
(left to right) Kelsey- the girl of the evening, Sierra- the comedian and compliment giver, Me- the makeup artist and Mom (Kris)- the hair dresser!
Ta-dah! Isn't she a looker?! I LOVE her dress!!! Here's a view from the front.
and the back.
And last but no least, it was Mothers Day on Sunday! I love my Mommy! She is the most amazing woman I know. And to top it off she's my best friend at that. I sure am lucky!
Also if you take a glance she is modeling the new watch I bought her. It is super cute!

0 comments:
Post a Comment