Here is a preview to what I will be doing tomorrow afternoon (aka today because it's now almost one in the morning). As you know I want to go into event planning, so when some girls in my branch were putting together a bridal shower they asked me to help and I took the opportunity. They wanted to have it be Disney Princess themed, so I came up with a color combination that would reflect that feel but (hopefully) still feel sophisticated. So here is a preview of what I came up with. I'll take some pictures tomorrow once I have everything set so you can see the "big picture".
The over-all view.
The princess color scheme I came up with is yellow, pink and purple. The picture above is rock candy. I will be using it as part of my center pieces tomorrow.
I also sugar rimmed glasses again but this time in the three colors.
The favor and place setting is rock candy sticks. Lisa helped me tie and curl ribbon on each one.
The whole concept probably looks weird and doesn't make sense at this point. But hopefully it will turn out the way I would like it too (and the hostesses want it too). I'll be sure to capture a few pictures.
:)

0 comments:
Post a Comment