Friday, May 15, 2009

Another Friday, Another Bike Ride

Hello again from Idaho Falls! Today my Dad and I took a ride down at the greenbelt. It was so nice! I can't believe this weather, it is absolutely wonderful because there was hardly any wind. After the hurricane winds we had earlier this week, today was well deserved. Like always, I can't post with out pictures, so here ya go.
Do you love the helmet? I was going to take it off for the picture but I had a huge red mark on my forehead from wearing it.

Look how cool he is- he wears biking gloves!

"I love to see the temple"

The river is still pretty high. It looks pretty cool at the falls. I do have to say having a greenbelt does make living here a lot nicer.

1 comments:

Annie Hall said...

I agree, the greenbelt makes life in general better!