So what is the best way for two single ladies to spend their Saturday night? To go out on the town of course! And that is what we did. Shelby and I had a very fun night doing the traditional dinner and a movie with lots of catching up in between. It has become quite a regular thing for us to eat at Jimmy Johns. It is super fast and we always order the same thing so there are no worry about trying to decide what we want.

Please Enjoy this picture of Shelby. She needs a cute photo to send to her friend Conner who is serving in Hungry. Apparently he is trying to hook her up with his current companion. I think this photo is a winner. And...

apparently I am some how being roped into the writing as well. Collin wants a girl to write him. But after seeing these photos, I'm thinking that Jimmy Johns is not the best location for a photo shoot.
But is does have nice windows that reflect like mirrors at night. They're great to make sure you look ok before the photo is taken. Right Shelby?
So after our wonderful dinner, Shelby and I went to the movies. We were going to see Mall Cop but we couldn't bring ourselves to pay $9.50 for a movie that was only an hour and twenty five minutes long. So we left Edwards and went over to Paramount and paid $3.50 for a two hour and forty five minute movie instead. And it was well worth it! We saw Australia. The movie was well made and had a good story line. But let's face it the best part was Hugh Jackman. Yummy!!!!

While driving home Shelby and I found, what we think to be, a drug bust. It was pretty fun. We pulled over and turned off our lights to spy on the action. At first there were about 7 cop cars but once we pulled out the camera there were only about 4 remaining. There looked to be about 10 people in handcuffs. The bust was at new development by my house. It was pretty exciting for this small town.
Please Enjoy this picture of Shelby. She needs a cute photo to send to her friend Conner who is serving in Hungry. Apparently he is trying to hook her up with his current companion. I think this photo is a winner. And...
apparently I am some how being roped into the writing as well. Collin wants a girl to write him. But after seeing these photos, I'm thinking that Jimmy Johns is not the best location for a photo shoot.
So after our wonderful dinner, Shelby and I went to the movies. We were going to see Mall Cop but we couldn't bring ourselves to pay $9.50 for a movie that was only an hour and twenty five minutes long. So we left Edwards and went over to Paramount and paid $3.50 for a two hour and forty five minute movie instead. And it was well worth it! We saw Australia. The movie was well made and had a good story line. But let's face it the best part was Hugh Jackman. Yummy!!!!

While driving home Shelby and I found, what we think to be, a drug bust. It was pretty fun. We pulled over and turned off our lights to spy on the action. At first there were about 7 cop cars but once we pulled out the camera there were only about 4 remaining. There looked to be about 10 people in handcuffs. The bust was at new development by my house. It was pretty exciting for this small town.

0 comments:
Post a Comment