Sorry I've been neglecting my blog. To make up for the lack of posts I figured I would break up the past events into chapters for you.
Chapter One:
The weekend of January 3rd my Grandpa and Grandma Bullock were in town. They were just stopping by on their way back home to Welling from spending Christmas in California and Arizona. It was fun to have them here in freezing cold Idaho Falls.
Chapter Two:
Last week was the start of the winter semester for BYU-Idaho. This semester I am taking 17 credits, the classes include: An English Literature, Introduction to Family History, Fundamentals of Scripture Study, Writing for Communications, Art History and Biology. So far so good on the classes. But there sure is a lot of reading to do.
The day before school started Shelby and I went to pick up our books and go for lunch. We went to TGIFridays.Chapter Three:
Chapter Four:
As you may have noticed from past blog entries I had been dating a guy named Wade. Wade and I actually ended our relationship last week. It was a bit unexpected but we parted as friends. I have to say that I feel that I am a better person to have known him. I wish him the best of luck with his upcoming year especially with him going to graduate school.
Chapter Five:
The commotion of the past two weeks has finally begin to slow down. Tonight I am enjoying the evening in Boise, Idaho at my Uncle Ben's. This will be a good mini-vacation for me to get away for a while. Tomorrow my mom and I are planning to go out shopping in the big city! I'll be sure to fill you in on our weekend soon.

1 comments:
what happened with Wade!? I was so sad to read that! Are you ok? feel free to write me an e-mail if you dot want to say anything on here. GOOD LUCK at school! 17 credits wow!
Post a Comment