Monday, February 2, 2009

My 25 Things

Alright so on Facebook everyone is doing the 25 things about themselves so I figured I would join in on the fun but on my blog. Cause let's face it, its more fun to blog then to post on Facebook. So here we go... 25 Things About Me, Allyson Kay:


1. When I am in a bathroom with a toilet seat, the seat must be put down. I have a fear of an open toilet seat and thing falling in. This also means that if the toilet has a seat, it must be down before I flush. I can't flush it if the seat isn't down first.


2. To follow number one, if I am in a public restroom I have to flush with my foot. My hand WILL NOT touch the handle. I also can't touch the door handle. I have to have a paper towel to open the door. If there isn't paper towel I honestly freak out and wait for someone to come in and then I can leave through the now open door.


3. When I was younger I dreamt of being an Infomercial Lady, like the ones you find on QVC. I would sell anything and everything to my bathroom mirror. I could spends hours entertaining myself by selling my toothbrush and special toothpaste that makes your teeth extra clean.

4. I am addicted to Cherry Coke and Dr. Pepper. But I love ice water.


5. I will not let my silverware touch the table.


6. I have tons of shoe boxes labeled for different periods in my life. Mainly of things from old boyfriends but I also have a high school box, a college box, a box of birthday cards, ballet box, movie tickets etc. I like to keep things that help me remember special people and events in my life. My dream is to finally have all the shoe boxes transferred into matching white boxes all with black text labels stating the event on the front. Then keep them all in my special room. Where the boxes line the walls; there is a fire place, a coffee table, a lamp and a very comfy love seat. That is my dream.

7. When I am upset I always end up watching Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley.


8. I am terrified of heights but I love roller coasters (I miss Cedar Point like crazy!!) Though when I ride a roller coaster I have to be with guys, like my Dad or Brother, and they have to sit next to me. I will not sit next to another girl. I for some reason feel like if I sit with a guy he can save me if I was falling out of the roller coaster.


9. When I was little I wanted to be Ariel from the Little Mermaid. When ever I was in the water I would sing the "ahhhhhhhh" song she sang when she got her voice back. And I loved to pucker my lips and swish my hair in the water.


10. My favorite number is 6. Growing up it was always my number on the class role, and still is usually. It is also an even number and it can be grouped in threes.



11. I like when I can group objects into threes. It is visually appealing to me. And it is easier to count groups of three.

12. I love having lots of friends but I have the personality that is more comfortable with a few close friends. When it comes to friendship I take it very seriously.

13. I find aggressive guys very unattractive. They seem desperate, easy and not worth my time. Not gonna lie, I like the challenge of dating someone I thought I never could.


14. I am a hard worker. If I am at work, I am working. I hate being idol. If I am given a task I do it quickly and efficiently. So I need a job that gives me a lot to do... that's why I am going to be an event planner.


15. My favorite magazine is Martha Stewart Weddings. I am a subscriber and I get each seasons catalog. I will sit with my black thin sharpie and write notes and comments on each page. Perhaps another reason why I am going into event planning.


16. I am a people pleas-er. I hate when people are mad/upset with me, it literally eats away at me and makes me sick. I am always afraid of making the wrong choice in a group decision. But I am working on being a little more confident in sticking up for what I want.

17. I have a bad addiction to watching CSI: Las Vegas marathons on Spike TV. Pretty much my favorite show.


18. My best friends and I had a made up band in high school. We even had band t shirts. It was the best excuse to hang out for hours on end.

19. I love organizing. My closet is one of my most favorite things to reorganize and everything is sorted by color. I have to hang up my shirts and will not fold them. I am pretty anal about it and my sisters can testify.
(bad picture my closet is soooooo messy)

20. I love notes. Any little note will absolutely make my day. I love writing notes too, especially silly ones. I love making people go on scavenger hunts to find them. It makes me feel like a kid. I love it.


21. I hope to have at least one red head child, if I have children.

22. My brother and I have nicknames for each other and are the only ones allowed to use them. Though we have decided that our children will call each other by our nicknames. He will be Uncle Gwini and I will be Aunt Swan.


23. I hate feeling like a creep-stache. Unfortunately it has happened a lot lately.

24. My favorite veggies are bell peppers. I think they are so yummy especially with the sassy ranch dip my mom makes.


25. I consider my parents my best friends. I don't think a day goes by that I don't talk to either one of them about something in my life.



The End!

0 comments: