100 things-
SHARE:
001. Real name → Allyson Kay
002. Nickname(s)→ Ally and Swan
003. Zodiac sign → Gemini
004. Male or female → Female
005. Elementary → Mountain View and Johnson Elementary
006. Middle School → Robert Frost Middle School
007. High School → Winston Churchill High School
008. Hair color → Auburn
009. Long or short → Long
010. Loud or Quiet → Loud
011. Sweats or Jeans → Jeans, preferably dark wash.
012. Phone or Camera → Camera, I have a cute new one now!
013. Health freak→ Heal no who do you think I am?
016. Eat or Drink → Drink, I always enjoy a good Dr. Pepper. Mmmmm.
017. Piercing → One in each ear.
018. Tattoos → I love temporary tattoos :)
HAVE YOU EVER?
019. Been in an airplane → Yes but they are so expensive
020. Been in a relationship → Yes. Oh the things one learns.
021. Been in a car accident → No. And I thank my stars I haven't.
022. Been in a fist fight → Ha ha could you imagine? I have not.
FIRSTS:
023. First piercing → In my ears, I was 12.
024. First best friend → Afton Brown from Elementary School in Colorado. She lived a couple streets up from me.
025. First award → Probably some Joy School award like best smile or something.
026. First crush→ Evan Garfield. He gave me my Mrs. Pots piggy bank. I cherished it forever. I wonder where it is?
027. First pet → Beau, she was a beautiful dog.
028. First big vacation → Probably up to my Grandparents house on Priest Lake when they first built their house.
LASTS:
029. Last person you talked to → My mom (and sisters)- Girls Night!
030. Last person you texted → Meri
031. Last person you watched a movie with→ My mom and sisters - we are currently watching Two Weeks Notice. I love this movie!!
033. Last movie you watched → Two Weeks Notice
034. Last song you listened to → No Surprise by Theory of a Deadman
035. Last thing you bought → Dessert with Meri at TGIF- I shouldn't have ate so much.
036. Last person you hugged → Meri, she leaves for Denver tomorrow.
FAVES:
037. Food → Gyoza
038. Drinks → Dr. Pepper
039. Clothing → I love a nice pair of classy jeans, a solid shirt and any color in my ballet flats.
040. Flower → Tulips
041. Books → The Twilight series
042. Colors → I love all colors. I own a lot of brown though.
043. Movies → I'll be honest... I love chick flicks
044. Subjects → I am ready to be done with school so how about no subjects?
IN 2008..... I
045. [x] kissed someone
046. [x] celebrated Halloween
047. [x] had your heart broken
048. [ ] went over the minutes on your cell phone
049. [ ] questioned someone's sexual orientation
050. [ ] came out of the closet
051. [ ] gotten pregnant
052. [ ] had an abortion
053. [ ] done something you've regretted
054. [x] broke a promise
055. [x] kept a secret
056. [x] pretended to be happy
057. [x] met someone who changed your life
058. [x] pretended to be sick
059. [ ] left the country
060. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
061. [x] cried over the silliest thing
062. [x] ran a mile
063. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend(s)
064. [ ] got into an argument with your friends
065. [x] hated someone
066. [x] done something good for someone else
CURRENTLY:
067. Eating → Nothing
068. Drinking → Nothing
069. I'm about to → Go to bed when this movie is done... it's getting late
070. Listening to → Two Weeks Notice playing
071. Plans for today → Well the day is basically over, so my plans are to brush my teeth, wash my face, put on my favorite pjs and go to bed.
072. Waiting for → The weekend (although I have no major plans but a weekend is still a weekend and they are great)
YOUR FUTURE:
073. Want kids? → Yes
074. Want to get married? → I do
075. Occupation→ I want to be an event planner
WHICH IS BETTER WITH OTHER GENDER?
076. Lips or eyes → Eyes
077.Shorter or taller? Taller
078. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantic
079. Nice stomach or nice arms → Arms
080. Sensitive or loud → Loud
081. Hook-up or relationship → Relationship
082. Trouble-maker or hesitant → Hesitant
HAVE YOU EVER:
083. Lost glasses/contacts → Yes!
084. Ran away from home → When my mom was pregnant with Sierra (I was 7) I packed my backpack full of clothes and fruit snacks then ran away to my next door neighbor's tree house. It lasted for a good 20 mins. I am hardcore.
085. Held a gun/knife for self defense → No not in self defense cause I wounded myself with it (a gun).
086. Killed somebody → In my mind? lol No I haven't.
088. Rejected some one's call on purpose → Yes....... many times...... my dad says that no boy will want to date me because of it.
089. Cried when someone died → Yes.
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
090. Yourself → Of course. Who wouldn't?
091. Miracles → Yes.
092. Love at first sight → Infatuation sure, love no.
093. Heaven → Yes.
094. Santa Claus → YES!!! How else would all those presents get under my tree?
095. Sex on the first date → No.
096. Kiss on the first date → No.
ANSWER TRUTHFULLY:
097. Is there one person you want to be with right now? → Not really.
098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life? → Seriously happy? That is strange phrase. I am happy but I don't know about seriously happy.
099. Do you believe in God → I do.
100.Post as 100 truths and tag people → NO. That's why I wrote it in a blog.
Chickie update
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment