This is my current read I picked up from Meri's apartment today. I decided to read the book because I want to see the movie. But I am finding, as I have begun to read it, that I am so glad I picked it up. Already I am realizing that I, like many other women, have made up ridiculous excuses for all the guys I have dated whether I thought that if I was patient he would finally come around and realize how great I am or that he is really busy and stressed right now so that is why he hasn't made time to see me or call me or WHATEVER DUMB EXCUSE I SEEM MAKE... I should have just seen it for what it was- he wasn't that into me. Maybe personality or looks, either way it is all the same- he wasn't into me. So I feeling somewhat liberated with my knew found "I-don't-want-to-make-excuses-anymore-for-the-guys-I-date" feeling, I have decided that I am not going to make any more excuses. I am not going to fight to keep his attention, because if he really liked me I wouldn't have too. I am going to kick back and watch from the side lines and be less of an aggressor and let the man do the work- cause I AM WORTH IT. And if he wants to date me, he will pursue me.P.S. I'll have to let you know what I thought of the movie.

2 comments:
See!?!?!?! This book changes your life!!!! Now go out there and let a winner come find you!
i love you meri moo cow !
Post a Comment