More answers to questions you didn't ask-
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? IF SO WHO?
I was for my middle name. I was named after my great grandmother Katharine ("Kay") Murry.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I don't remember. Probably last month.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I love my handwriting when I am not rushed and have a good pen. If I am rushed or have an awful feeling writing utensil, it looks horrific and I will rewrite the document with a new pen and more sufficient time.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
I like roast beef as a lunch meat.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
I don't have any children.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would hope to be.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
oh no.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I do.
9. WOULD YOU BAUNGEE JUMP?
Heal no.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
I love granola or Raisin Bran Crunch.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never. I usually don't purchase shoes I need to tie.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Anything with chocolate and marshmallows.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
I guess I look at how they are dressed ? and or their hair and their face... I notice them? ha ha
15. RED OR PINK?
I love the two together(its so cute) but I would probably choose pink.
16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I don't like being tall- I have never felt small or tiny, I wish I could.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I really miss Coll and Steph. They are my best friends. I would give anything just for a day with them. I miss them so bad.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black sweat pants and my ballet warm up shoes (they are funny looking)
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
I have my itunes on shuffle and currently playing is Prince- 1999
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I was always found of pink flamingo crayon
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
good smelling men, water on cement on a summers day, super model from Victoria secret, my grammie
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My sister Kelsey
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Don't watch too many sports but Wade got me into watching football and Ethan got me into watching Baseball, so probably either of those.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Auburn
28. EYE COLOR?
Ugly green brown ick color
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Yes- perhaps this next time I'll get colored contacts...
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Gyoza. I can eat them hot or cold, day or night. they are always good.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings fo sure
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Two Weeks Notice
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
White 3/4 sleeve
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
SUMMER!! Oh I can't wait for summer to come. I hate these Idaho winters.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
kisses
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
He's Just Not That Into You (great book)
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Two Weeks Notice
42. FAVORITE SOUND(S).
Rain, the silence of the snow falling, the sound my shifter makes when i shift my car, laughter, the sound of typing on a keyboard
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles hands down.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
alone? Denver when my family lived in Michigan. And I guess Idaho (before my family moved) when I came out for school. But my dad had already moved out here so I'm not sure if that counts.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I'm sure I do, I just haven't found it yet.
46 WHERE WERE U BORN?
Mesa AZ
48. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
I'll let you know when I meet him.
SO IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
So, here's how it works:1.) Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)2.) Put it on shuffle3.) Press play4.) For every question, type the song that's playing5.) When you go to a new question, press the next button6.) Don't lie
The Life Movie of Ally:
1.Opening Credits: Kiss on my List-- Hall and Oats (my kiss is on everyone’s list so this is a perfect opening song)
2.Waking Up: Black Horse and a Cherry Tree -- KT Tunstall (heal yeah)
3.First Day of School: Find Yourself-- Brad Paisley (oh cute)
4.Falling in Love: Crawling-- Linkin Park (oh boy)
5.Fight Song: You Can’t Always Get What You Want-- The Rolling Stones (its true I can’t)
6.Break- Up Song: Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah – James Baskett (I must have really not liked him!)
7.Prom: Good King Wenceslas – Mannheim Steamroller (it must be a Christmas themed prom… awesome)
8.Life: Four Seasons in One Day – Crowded House (this is my FAVORITE song. Very appropriate for my life song)
9.Mental Breakdown: Road to Nowhere—Talking Heads (understandably so)
10.Flashback: Be Good to Yourself—Journey (don’t ask I have no idea either)
11.Wedding: Hella Good—No Doubt (its going to be a hella good day. It works)
12.Birth of Child: I’m Already There-- Lonestar
13.Final Battle: Disappear- Hoobastank (perfect I hate conflict)
14.Death Scene: Don’t Stop Believing—Journey (beautiful. I am positive till the bitter end.)
15.Greet Death: It’s the End of the World as We Know it – R.E.M. (this is awesome!)
16.Funeral Song: This is My Time—Raven-Symone (I love that I have the Princess Diaries soundtrack… but the song does fit.)
17.End Credits: Love Song for No One—John Mayer (the credits probably have flash back photos to my life right now… fantastic)
Chickie update
10 years ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment