Monday, April 13, 2009

My Diamond Lunch-in!

Here are some pictures from my super cute lunch-in I had on Saturday! It was more so an excuse to get some old roommates together from my Freshman year. I themed the lunch-in around diamonds and hot pink so here is how it turned out. For food we had Japanese Chicken Salad, Great Harvest Honey Wheat Bread, and Abbi brought cake for dessert!

Here is a quick picture of the table before everyone came. As the "table runner" I had tea lights and large rhinestones.

At each plate there was a gift wrapped in a pink bow and inside was a diamond paper weight.

Each place also had a glass full of strawberry Fun-Dip (on the left) and then a glass rimmed with pink sugar (right). To top it all off there was a pink "diamond" Ring-Pop at the base of the glass, which we all put on for the party.

The centerpiece was so cute! I put together a combination of white Daisies and pink Carnations. Then for some fun, I stuck in hot pink feathers!

In this picture you can see the drinks. The glasses were rimmed with pink sugar and filled with Sprite. Then to turn the beverage pink I put in pink ice cubes!! So fun!

(Left to Right) Me, Shea Green Pyper, Abbi Malan Stucki, and Anna Hessing Williams

And our newest addition to the group, the adorable, Madison Stucki!
What a great party!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the feathers in the centerpiece! You are so creative!

The Fernandez Family said...

Ally You're so talented!