Thanksgiving! I love this Holiday :) It is not only full of wonderful food, but it really gives you an opportunity to enjoy your family. I know that for me I am most thankful for my family. I have been so blessed to have a wonderful relationship with both my parents and each of my siblings. I love my family so much. I guess that also leads into why I am so glad I have the gospel in my life and the blessings it has brought to me and my family. I know that the gospel is the main contributing factor in my family life. I know that by my parents being faithful in their callings and temple attendance we have been abundantly blessed as their children. I am so grateful for the sacrifices my parents have made over the years to live righteously so that we may have the spirit in our home.
Here are some photos from our day of thanks...
Here are some photos from our day of thanks...
There is no better way to start off than with a picture of my father cutting the turkey. I love the face he is making.
We were lucky enough this year to have my mom's parents Betty and Bill Jemison come to dinner. It was so nice to have them over. But here we all are getting ready to feast. Just to go around the table to introduce everyone. (clockwise starting bottom left) Sierra (12), Kelsey (17), Bill (Bompa), Betty (Grammie), Rick, Kris, Me (20) and Logan (23).
The Sunday after Thanksgiving we had a fun night of games and ginger bread houses. Wade and Hannah came over to join in the fun.

0 comments:
Post a Comment