Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Fun Date Idea

Cesar and I went on a Photo Scavenger Hunt last week for our date night and had a blast! So I thought I would share our list with you. The rules I gave him were that he had an hour to find and photograph as many things on the list that he could. At the end of the hour we would tally up all that he found. Depending on the number he found and photographed, determined where we went to dinner that night. So fun!

Photo Scavenger Hunt

  1. Find something flying
  2. Find something strong
  3. Find something creepy
  4. Find a bugs view
  5. Find something yummy
  6. Find a smile
  7. Imitate a statue
  8. Make yourself small
  9. Find something flexible
  10. Find a reflection
  11. Find graffiti
  12. Find a bridge
  13. Find liquid
  14. Hide in plain sight
  15. Find something hot
  16. Find something cold
  17. Find someone dancing
  18. Find stripes
  19. Find something abstract
  20. Do exactly what the sign says
  21. Find something fire engine red
  22. Find something sharp
  23. Find a bug
  24. Find people eating
  25. Find something powerful
  26. Find something sticky

1 comments:

Willie said...

So, did he get #1, #2, #9, #14, #17, #18, #19, #22, and #25 all in this one photo?