Thursday, July 10, 2008

At the wise age of 20... yeah right

This is about a month over due, but I can now proudly say that I am no longer a teenager. That is right I am now 20. It is funny though, I really had a hard time coming to the realization that I am 20 and that I am getting old. I had always thought that people in their twenties must have it together. This is the point in their lives they are making the plan happen. Ha ha I still don't even know what my full plan is...



But that's for another time, lets see some of the highlights from my birthday...

The day before my birthday I got to go to the Idaho Falls Chuckers Base Ball game. Which was a ton of fun. And I even got a little souvenir. It is a baseball hat that they served my ice cream in.
And on my birthday both my family and I were able to upgrade our phones. I am now the proud owner of the LG EN V 2.
Well earlier my birthday, before I got the cool new phone, I went to class and turned in my 5 page old testament paper on the Myths and Legends of Adam and Eve (it was so great to get that done!). Than I drove down to Idaho Falls to see my mom and go on a date. My date took me to Jimmy Johns and put-put golfing.


After my date, I drove back up to Rexburg to have dinner with my friends at the Hard Hat.
Then we went to a soft ball game and back to their apartment for cake.





Because it was a school night and I had spent my birthday night in the Burg. That weekend my family and I celebrated by going to Mesa Falls in Yellowstone.


Here is a beautiful scenic picture of the Tetons taken by my Father.
A really cute family shot at the lower Mesa Falls over look.
Here you can see the lower Mesa Falls behind us. It was such a pretty trip!
In more recent news, the summer semester is FINALLY coming to a close. So next week I will take my final exams, and move my belongings back down to Idaho Falls. I am actually quite excited to have a break from my studies and a change of scene (even if it is only a minor one).


1 comments:

who? rob jones said...

Hey good luck on your finals kiddo! :0)